Almost TOO big. Takes 30 min to wait for the train or boat to take you to your room. Pretty magical though for that fakey Hawaii experience. Fun to lounge at the neverending, winding pool!
Things to do near Hilton Waikoloa Village
- 2112.43 miMile marker 88 Queen Ka'ahumanu Highway, Kailua Kona, HI 9674012.43 mi from Hilton Waikoloa Village25 reviews
Sandy beach and beautiful blue clear water. Go early opens at 9:00 as this beach is popular. Take the beach chairs and umbrella as there is no shade. Boggie boards also recommended from the Condo.Popular with
- 2215.08 mioff Highway 19, Kailua Kona, HI 9674015.08 mi from Hilton Waikoloa Village19 reviews
This is where all of the fishing action is, the charter boats go in and out of here and it's fun to go down by the scale to see the fish being weighed, you never know what you might see. We once say a "grander" which is what the local fishermen call a blue marlin that weighs 1000 lbs or ...Popular with
- 2313.89 miOff of Hwy 19 to Kekaha Kai State Park, Kailua Kona, Hawaii, United States (USA)13.89 mi from Hilton Waikoloa Village16 reviews
"Off the beaten path" beach; a must for those who have time. Perfect ocean water temperature for swimming.
- 247.5 miQueen Kaahumanu Hwy7.5 mi from Hilton Waikoloa Village10 reviews
This is my favorite place on the Big Island. If you want to see a lot of turtles - this is the place. Although you must walk about 3/4 of mile from the nearest parking area (either the Queen Ka'ahumanu Highway or near the fresh water Queen's Bath), the trip is worth it. The tiny bay features a lava flow ...Popular with
- 257.08 mi
- 2611.14 mi72-3150 Alapi I Kula Dr, Kailua Kona, Hawaii11.14 mi from Hilton Waikoloa Village8 reviews
A rough drive to the parking area at first but if you can make it through the rough drive and a hike through the lava fields, there's a beautiful pristine beach waiting at the end. The beach is a gem because it's not so easy to get to. Pack a day's picnic with lots of water and you can stay ...Popular with
- 276.14 mi
- 2810.55 mi
- 299.3 mi61-3251 Maluokalani Street, Waimea, HI9.3 mi from Hilton Waikoloa Village6 reviews
A short drive from the Fairways Mauna Lani - see how the nuts are processed, sample dozens of macadamia products, have a coffee or icecream at their cafe, and purchase souvenirs for everyone back home. They will even package and ship USPS Priority Mail for you.
- 308.08 mi
- 3117.73 mi734388 Ilikai Place, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii17.73 mi from Hilton Waikoloa Village4 reviews
A little pricy but quite interesting especially for kids. They even let you touch the Seahorses at the end of the tour.Popular with
- 3213.72 mi
- 339.58 mi
- 3415.92 mi
- 356.9 mi
- 3618.43 mi73-5600 Maiau Street, Kalaoa, HI, United States18.43 mi from Hilton Waikoloa Village2 reviews
Best place to shop for food, staples, liquor and gifts to bring home. This location also has a fuel station.
- 3716.77 mi16.77 mi from Hilton Waikoloa Village2 reviews
Located by the Parker School, take highway 19 East to Kamuela and stop at the fork in the road!
- 3815.08 miOff Highway 19, Kailua Kona, HI 9674015.08 mi from Hilton Waikoloa Village2 reviews
You have to work for it but it's worth it! Makalawena is probably the most beautiful beach on the Big Island. Most of the time I am there, I am the only one. The beach stretches far, the sand is fine and moldable, and the water is literally SOFT!! Its the best place to pass out with a couple beers, ...Popular with
- 3919.91 miHawaii19.91 mi from Hilton Waikoloa Village2 reviews
If you're lucky enough to be here during this weekend event in early November, there's a parade downtown, some very instructional tastings and lectures, plus a lovely art show and coffee event in Holualoa wher you can stroll and enjoy the pretty historical townPopular with
- 406.93 mi62-100 Mauna Kea Beach Drive, Waimea, HI, United States6.93 mi from Hilton Waikoloa Village2 reviews
Take a trip to the quaint village of Wimea for a match of tennis. the higher elevation is great for a good workout.Popular with