Almost TOO big. Takes 30 min to wait for the train or boat to take you to your room. Pretty magical though for that fakey Hawaii experience. Fun to lounge at the neverending, winding pool!
Restaurants near Hilton Waikoloa Village
- 10.01 mi
- 20.01 mi69-425 Waikoloa Beach Dr, Waikoloa, HI 967380.01 mi from Hilton Waikoloa Village1 review
Coffee is good here, and the waffles were delicious with a generous serving of sliced strawberries on top.
- 30.11 mi69-425 Waikoloa Beach Drive, Waikoloa, HI, United States0.11 mi from Hilton Waikoloa Village1 review
Located in the Hilton Waikoloa Village right in the center of the complex near to the dolphin pool. They have standard sandwich and burger options which are cheap by Hilton standards but more expensive by anyone else's. Nice spot to sit and have a meal and/or a drink and watch the dolphins and experience the largest resort in the Hawaiian ...Popular withLuxury
- 40.01 mi69-425 Waikoloa Beach Drive, Waikoloa, HI0.01 mi from Hilton Waikoloa Village1 review
Also known as the Boat Landing Cantina located inside the Hilton Waikoloa Village accessible by both the boat and train service inside the resort. One of the most affordable options for dining if you are visiting the Village. They have a daily happy hour and a selection of Mexican food available. The boat and the train both stop right inside ...Popular withLuxury
- 50.64 mi
- 60.88 mi69-201 Waikoloa Beach Dr, #2601, Waikoloa, HI 967380.88 mi from Hilton Waikoloa Village11 reviews
great shopping and dining half way between Hawi and Kailua-KonaPopular withFamilies
- 70.72 miLava Lava Beach Club, 69-1081 Ku'uali'i Pl, Waikoloa Village, HI 96738, USA0.72 mi from Hilton Waikoloa Village5 reviews
Awesome place to go have a drink and some pupus (appetizers) on the beach in a fantastic setting!Popular withBusinessFamiliesLuxury
- 80.56 mi
- 90.54 mi68-1330 Mauna Lani Dr., Kohala, Hawaii0.54 mi from Hilton Waikoloa Village2 reviews
Just Tacos is a great stop if you order the right thing. And the right thing to order is...their Honey Chipotle Wings! These were crazy delicious--tasty sauce and very crispy wings. We had them in the restaurant and came back a few days later to order them to go. It's a bar, but the overall setting is nice for a ...Popular withFamilies
- 100.63 mi69-250 Waikoloa Beach Drive, Waikoloa, HI, United States0.63 mi from Hilton Waikoloa Village2 reviews
Tucked into the back of the Queen's Marketplace at Waikoloa, this place has incredible fish and chips! Don't miss the chance to swing by for a late lunch after a morning at the beach. You won't regret it!
- 110.86 mi
- 120.88 mi201 Waikoloa Beach Drive, Kohala, HI, United States0.88 mi from Hilton Waikoloa Village1 review
A nice Starbucks in Queens' Marketplace with lots of outdoor seating and free (password-less) Wi-Fi. Service is great, even when it's busy. There are two cozy armchairs in the far corner you should acquire immediately.
- 130.28 mi69-425 Waikoloa Beach Drive0.28 mi from Hilton Waikoloa Village1 review
Dona & Toni’s Pizza is located inside the Hilton Waikoloa Village. I was really pleasantly surprised, the portions were big, the prices where not that bad (considering it's located in the Hilton) and the taste and quality was great! Very flavorful and delicious pizza! It's a budget way to visit the not so budget largest resort in Hawaii.Popular withTrendstersBudgetFoodies
- 140.58 mi
- 152.27 mi
- 162.58 mi
- 172.58 mi
- 182.07 mi
- 192.09 mi
- 202.27 mi