Hilton Waikoloa Village
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 72%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (26)Write a review
Dining options at Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. There is a full service health spa on site. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This
There are 555 guestrooms at Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa. Guestrooms have balconies. Beds come with premium bedding. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer voice mail and in room safes. Televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include irons/ironing boards and clock radios. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Resort fee: US$ 25 per room, per night
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 18 per day
- Valet parking: US$ 21 per day
- In room high speed Internet (wired): US$ 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
Good!1766 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance92% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 89%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 83%.
- Location83% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel BuildingConference area was excellent, according to 80%
- Hotel77% thought it was clean.