Hilton Washington

1919 Connecticut Ave. NW, Washington DC, DC 20009

Rather underwhelmed with this hotel when I stayed there in 2009 for AHA. Needs to be modernised.

Popular withLuxury

Restaurants near Hilton Washington

Top Hotels in Washington, D.C.

Filter restaurants by: Cuisine

Lauriol Plaza

0.21 mi from Hilton Washington

On every warm evening in DC, Lauriol Plaza will be mobbed by crowds. It's tasty but not really worth the wait. On the other hand, if you love frozen margaritas, Lauriol Plaza has the best you'll get in DC.

Bistrot Du Coin

0.17 mi from Hilton Washington

Know for its mussels and steak frites, this lively Dupont Circle restaurant is worth the trip. Note: make a reservation (which is only an option before 7pm) to avoid long waits.

Jack Rose Dining Saloon

0.22 mi from Hilton Washington

This bar is known for its whisky, with countless types available, but it also has a good beer selection and other upscale mixed drinks. It has a classy space but is not pretentious. Located on the border of Adams Morgan, U St, and Dupont Circle, it is relatively easy to get to from most parts of the city.

Popular withLuxury

Casa Oaxaca

0.23 mi from Hilton Washington

Authentic, casual Mexican with great mole, reasonable prices, and good margaritas.

Dolcezza Gelato Dupont

0.23 mi from Hilton Washington

Delicious and unique flavors! Sample a lot. My boyfriend and I got the ridiculously dark chocolate one paired with the intensely tart lime, and it was amazing!

Russia House

0.14 mi from Hilton Washington

Ready to go back in time... a great selection of Vodkas and Baltic beers, pop russian music in the background (e.g., 80s and 90s style music). A really fun place - lots of interesting characters...

Mandu

0.24 mi from Hilton Washington

May be one of the best happy hour specials in DC. $3 beers, and $3 orders of mandu (Korean dumplings). Good service, and pretty good food. Definitely recommend hitting it up during the week for Happy Hour (4pm-7pm) and getting a beer with an order of pan-fried shrimp mandu.

Mourayo

0.18 mi from Hilton Washington

I went here last week with my cousins and am still daydreaming about it. If we could have, we would have ordered the whole menu, but that may have been a little much. A few of our favorites are the beet salad, the butternut squash appetizer (baked squares, not too dense, almost like dessert), and the eggplant dip appetizer. The ...

Ruth's Chris Steak House - DC - Connecticut NW

0.14 mi from Hilton Washington

the food is really expensive here, but it is delish!! if you want to dine @ a place where they literally treat you like royalty, this is it! for very special occaisions, nothing beaths this American dining experience! they are a chain all over the world, but this one in Washington, DC, my fav city, so big plus there!

Keren Restaurant & Coffee Shop

0.22 mi from Hilton Washington

My first Ethiopian food experience made perfect by Keren Restaurant. As I said, we were really first timers to the cuisine and we sought after recommendations from the waitress, she recommended classic dishes - tibsi (chicken) and fuul (breakfast dish). She was more than spot on, our tibsi is this large platter of spinach, salad, beans surrounding a large portion ...

Popular withBudgetFoodiesFamilies

Maddy's Bar & Grille

0.19 mi from Hilton Washington

Thaiphoon

0.14 mi from Hilton Washington

Really great Thai place on the northern part of Dupont. I've been here twice, but it's definitely my go-to Thai restaurant in Dupont.

Regent Thai Cuisine

0.18 mi from Hilton Washington

One of the nicer Thai restaurants in DC. Good ambiance, and an option for outdoor seating. Spicy means spicy :)

Rosemary's Thyme Bistro

Pleasant Pops

0.24 mi from Hilton Washington

I hadn't tried this truck yet just because I am usually not a huge fan of popsicles. But these are different. They are really flavorful and not overly sweet. I got the cucumber chile pop and tried the strawberries and cream one, and both were great. Very unique! A bit more than I'd like to pay, but I'm sure I'll ...

Smashburger

0.18 mi from Hilton Washington

For a place that looks so much like a chain, the hamburgers here were delicious. Seriously delicious. And the skinny fries were pretty fantastic too. We didn't enjoy the shake that much but will likely be back for more.

Popular withBusinessFamilies

Ben's Chili Bowl

0.89 mi from Hilton Washington

Now in its 56th year, this family-run U Street institution dishes out dogs, burgers, and chili con carne to a democratic mix of college kids, neighborhood residents, and flag-pin-wearing Hill staffers, not to mention presidents elect—Obama famously ate here a few days before his inauguration. Bill Cosby is such a fan of the rib-sticking chili (made with ground beef, green ...

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

Busboys and Poets

0.73 mi from Hilton Washington

Excellent, progressive coffee shop in the heart of U St. The food is also good and it has an auditorium where events are held periodically. Book launches, round tables, etc.

Popular withFoodiesLocalDesign

Kramerbooks & Afterwords: Bookstore and Cafe

0.38 mi from Hilton Washington

I stayed up in Dupont Circle once for a conference this great little bookstore was on my way into town. It's been years since I was there and I was only there for a week but I remember this place. It had a great vibe and from what I remember it had some great deserts too!

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLocal

Blue Duck Tavern

0.78 mi from Hilton Washington

Voted as the best restaurant in DC. The chef hand picks ingredients in season from local suppliers. Everything I had was great.

Popular withLuxuryBusinessOutdoor