Rather underwhelmed with this hotel when I stayed there in 2009 for AHA. Needs to be modernised.
Restaurants near Hilton Washington for Students
- 10.17 mi1738 Connecticut Avenue Northwest, Washington D.C., DC0.17 mi from Hilton Washington4 reviews
When you’re feeling nostalgic for anything France, look no further. Inside Bistrot Du Coin you find an authentically French food, wine and atmosphere. You cannot go wrong with the Steak Frites, but make sure that you order some moules too. This is one of my favorite places to eat in DC, the food is consistently great.Popular with
- 20.22 mi2007 18th Street Northwest, Washington D.C., District of Columbia 20009, United States0.22 mi from Hilton Washington3 reviews
This place has one of the most diverse selections of liquor in the District. The downstairs is a little more low key and probably preferable if you want to order food. The upstairs is a rooftop bar and can get pretty rowdy, but not in a bad way. I haven't had any food here, but I've heard good things. Jack ...Popular with
- 30.21 mi
- 40.23 mi2106 18th Street Northwest, Washington D.C., DC0.23 mi from Hilton Washington3 reviews
Casa Oaxaca is outstanding. I suspected this already when I tried their tasting menu prior to the Folklife festival, but I finally made it to their actual restaurant. A coworker of my boyfriend had a nearly-expired Groupon that he gave to us, so we also didn't have to really splurge to go here. We ordered the guacamole and then he ...
- 50.24 mi1805 18th Street Northwest, Washington, DC, United States0.24 mi from Hilton Washington
May be one of the best happy hour specials in DC. $3 beers, and $3 orders of mandu (Korean dumplings). Good service, and pretty good food. Definitely recommend hitting it up during the week for Happy Hour (4pm-7pm) and getting a beer with an order of pan-fried shrimp mandu.Popular with
- 60.23 mi
- 70.18 mi1732 Connecticut Ave Nw, Washington, DC 200090.18 mi from Hilton Washington1 review
I went here last week with my cousins and am still daydreaming about it. If we could have, we would have ordered the whole menu, but that may have been a little much. A few of our favorites are the beet salad, the butternut squash appetizer (baked squares, not too dense, almost like dessert), and the eggplant dip appetizer. The ...
- 80.14 mi1801 Connecticut Ave Nw, Washington, DC 200090.14 mi from Hilton Washington1 review
the food is really expensive here, but it is delish!! if you want to dine @ a place where they literally treat you like royalty, this is it! for very special occaisions, nothing beaths this American dining experience! they are a chain all over the world, but this one in Washington, DC, my fav city, so big plus there!
- 90.14 mi1800 Connecticut Ave Nw, Washington, DC 200090.14 mi from Hilton Washington
Ready to go back in time... a great selection of Vodkas and Baltic beers, pop russian music in the background (e.g., 80s and 90s style music). A really fun place - lots of interesting characters...
- 100.19 mi
- 110.14 mi
- 120.18 mi
- 130.24 mi
- 140.73 mi
- 150.89 mi1213 U St Nw, Washington, DC 200090.89 mi from Hilton Washington
Tourist stops are touristy for a reason usually. This U Street corridor stop is a DC icon. Serving up half smokes with chili, onions and cheese sauce or fries laden with the same, shakes and sodas through the race riots to the Obama administration. Only two people eat for free: Cosby and Obama so bring cash. Because they don't accept ...Popular with
- 160.99 mi2915 Connecticut Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC, United States0.99 mi from Hilton Washington2 reviews
Cute spot! Perfect food and wine, huge space for events and a private room!Popular with
- 170.64 mi2331 Calvert Street Northwest, Washington, DC 20008-2622, United States0.64 mi from Hilton Washington
**BLOODY MARY IN A WOODLEY PARK DINER** Headed here after the conference. AMBIANCE ========= Nice diner layout. Spacious and comfortable. BEVERAGE ========= BLOODY MARY - $8 Appealing tall glass of a solid Bloody Mary. Wasn't strong enough overall for me. RATING: 3/5 SERVICE ======= Waiter was friendly and attentive. Didn't mind we stayed for over an hour with one drink. ...Popular with
- 180.38 mi
- 190.49 mi
- 200.46 mi