One of my favorite spots in Naples. Despite its dirty, chaotic and messy feel you'll get swept off your feet by its charm. After spending hours and hours in the historical center I can finally make my way through this endless labyrinth. Great place to go if you want to discover some of Napolis hidden treasures.
Restaurants near Historic Centre of Naples
- 10.2 miVia dei Tribunali, 94, 80138 Naples, Italy0.2 mi from Historic Centre of Naples9 reviews
The best pizza I've ever had and probably will - until I find my way back there for round two. Small little spot, but very grateful for having known someone in the city that took me around.Popular with
- 20.17 miVia Santa Maria di Costantinopoli 79/80, Naples 80138, Italy0.17 mi from Historic Centre of Naples3 reviews
I've only had the pizza for the road, and it is a massive portion for just 1,50 euros. It's folded and wrapped so you can eat it on the go. It's basically a whole pizza in a portable form. Be sure to ask for it hot because, during the second visit, they gave me an unheated pizza. It was a ...Popular with
- 30.06 miPiazza San Domenico Maggiore, 19, Naples, Province of Naples, Italy0.06 mi from Historic Centre of Naples5 reviews
This place is set on one of Naple's prettiest piazzas, and tops not only for the city' pastry classics--sfogliatelle and baba, but also serves delicious gelato. At holiday times, stop here for panettone and struffoli (deep fried balls of dough flavored with honey and candied fruit).Popular with
- 40.08 miVia dei Tribunali, 38, Naples, Italy0.08 mi from Historic Centre of Naples5 reviews
Best pizza I've ever eaten. If you want to avoid huge queues (I waited 55 minutes) in the evening go there before 7 pm.
- 50.06 miPiazzetta Nilo, 16, 80134, Napoli, Italy0.06 mi from Historic Centre of Naples
The BEST pizza I have ever had in my life! Since Naples is the birthplace of pizza I was expecting good, but this place blew me away! The freshest ingredients and the beauty of simplicity was perfect. I will never be able to properly enjoy pizza again because I will always compare it to this place! You must go!
- 60.19 mi
- 70.2 miVia dei Tribunali, 94, Naples, Italy0.2 mi from Historic Centre of Naples1 review
The best pizza in town, you can find in at Di Matteo. Di Matteo is well-known for the best pizza even for the locals. Try their Pizza Margherita. That would be not only the best pizza in Naples, the best in the world. I've heard quite a few stories about Naples being expensive, but it's matter of if you find ...Popular with
- 80.07 miVia Francesco del Giudice, Naples, Italy0.07 mi from Historic Centre of Naples1 review
Amazing Pizza... The pizza base is so soft it melts in your mouth. The toppings are super fresh. Yummas Mummas!
- 90.07 miVia Tribunali, 378, Naples, Italy0.07 mi from Historic Centre of Naples1 review
The Deep Fried Pizza Salad and Calzoni is exceptional
- 100.14 miVia dei Tribunali, 58, 80138 Napoli, Italy0.14 mi from Historic Centre of Naples
Not as well known as some of the other standbys, but just as outstanding, this pizzeria features a pizza with a fresh globe of mozzarella di bufala, meticulously placed on top of a margherita di bufala.
- 110.14 miVia Tribunali, 327-341, Naples, Italy0.14 mi from Historic Centre of Naples1 review
Many nice Pizzerias and Street Bars to wonder along and enjoy at night.
- 120.24 miVia Mezzocannone 35, Naples 80134 Italy0.24 mi from Historic Centre of Naples1 review
Count one up for nighttime adventures; I came into this shop for a kebab before going home. It was big and tasty and only cost 3,50€. The guy working behind the counter started talking to me in Mandarin (I suspect) and I found this amusing. Very friendly folks.Popular with
- 130.43 miVia Cesare Sersale, 1, 80139 Naples, Italy0.43 mi from Historic Centre of Naples9 reviews
Excellet pizza. If you don't want to wait about one hour for a table you can just order and take it outside (it takes about 5 minutes). Just go to the casier, pay 4 euro and go to the oven and get your pizza.Popular with
- 140.89 miPiazza Trieste e Trento 46, Naples 80132 Italy0.89 mi from Historic Centre of Naples3 reviews
One of my Napoletana friends brought me to Il Vero Bar del Professore, a cafe (or "bar") located very close to the sea. She told me that it was the best espresso in Naples. I could not disagree. Service was friendly and there didn't seem to be an additional charge for sitting outside. It's a lovely cafe that can sometimes ...Popular with
- 150.29 mi
- 160.42 miVia Toledo 66, Naples 80134 Italy0.42 mi from Historic Centre of Naples1 review
The best sfogliatelle in Naples, according to my friend who lives here. I've had others that were as good, though not for the same price. Both types here are good, though I prefer the flaky variety. This bakery in the Galleria also sells other local favorites like baba.Popular with
- 170.42 mi
- 180.93 mi
- 190.66 mi
- 200.65 miVico Lungo Teatro Nuovo, 103, 80134 Naples, Province of Naples, Italy0.65 mi from Historic Centre of Naples1 review
If you can find this place it is well worth it. Ask a local Neopolitan. The following is from a blog of mine: Frederica was willing to take us out to a restaurant that she wanted to go to for a while and then give a tour of Naples in her car. The restaurant was in the Spanish Quarter and ...