Things to do in Hoi An
- 2Ranked #2 overall in Hoi An things to do3 reviews
Supposedly, this covered bridge was built by local Japanese in 1593. It was much smaller than I thought, but it was charming. There is a small temple inside, as well...Popular with
- 446 Tran PhuRanked #4 overall in Hoi An things to do1 review
Historically, Hoi An’s ethnic Chinese population organized themselves according to their place of origin (Fujian, Guangdong, Chaozhou or Hainan). Just east of the Japanese Bridge you can’t miss the Cantonese...
- 557 Ngô Quyền, An Hoi Islet, Hội An, Quang Nam province, VietnamRanked #5 overall in Hoi An things to do1 review
My family of 4 (girls aged 7 & 9) and my brother's family of 4 (boys aged 9 & 11) booked a private morning countryside tour without lunch. We thoroughly...Popular with
- 654 Phan Chu Trinh, Hội An, Quang Nam province, VietnamRanked #7 overall in Hoi An things to do1 review
This is truly the best way to see Hoi An. Jump on the back or ride your own moto, through villages and the countryside. Super fun and really great guys...
- 7Cửa Đại, Hoi An, VietnamRanked #6 overall in Hoi An things to do1 review
- 821 Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai, Hoi An, VietnamRanked #8 overall in Hoi An things to do1 review
perfect place for shopping jacket, T-shirt or some souvenir things