Holiday Inn Chicago Downtown
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 75%Business Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Holiday Inn Chicago DowntownMember ofBudget TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 8First to ReviewOct 24, 2013
While I was a little put off by the dowdy state of the lobby area, the highly attentive staff quickly changed my mind about this hotel. A bubbly blonde greeted me and answered all of my questions about the area with ease and expertise.
I got the impression that this would be a great hotel for visitors driving into the city since it's right next to the highway and offers great prices for overnight parking. The Clinton Blue Line station is also right next to the hotel so getting downtown is extremely easy.
Overall, this isn't the most glamorous hotel, but it can't really be beat for it's accessibility and proximity to Chicago's major transportation hubs. Plus you can walk to the Sears Tower!
Good!453 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for swimming.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 98%.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 84%.
- Food64% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 64% of guests gave positive comments.