Holiday Inn Coral Gables - University of Miami
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre472 reviews across the web.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 92%.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsNice grounds. Appreciated by 85% of guests.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 73% of guests mentioned it positively.
- FoodTasty food. 73% of guests mentioned it positively.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 72% of guests gave positive feedback.
Dining options at Holiday Inn University of Miami include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and business services. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Coral Gables property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Additional property amenities include self parking.
There are 155 guestrooms at Holiday Inn University of Miami. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have video game consoles and pay movies. Rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request wake up calls.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.