Holiday Inn Express Brooklyn Downtown
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre447 reviews across the web.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Food74% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 65% of guests gave positive comments.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 63% of guests gave positive feedback.
- LocationParking was ok, according to 52%.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Holiday Inn Express Brooklyn Downtown features coffee in the lobby, an elevator (lift), and air conditioning in public areas. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.
There are 104 guestrooms at Holiday Inn Express Brooklyn Downtown. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request wake up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 100 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.