Holiday Inn Express Causeway Bay
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Holiday Inn Express Causeway BayMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
If you want to stay on the HK island side, instead of Kowloon, I would recommend Holiday Inn Express Causeway Bay, next to the commercial hub of Times Square, at Holiday Inn Express Causeway Bay Hong Kong. . A complimentary set breakfast and complimentary high-speed Internet in your Guest room make it a good-value choice.
Very Good!4087 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Internet98% thought it was a great value.
- Location97% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food52% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- PricePrice is reasonable.
Dining options at Express By Holiday Inn Causeway Bay include a restaurant. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. This 3.5 star property offers small meeting rooms
There are 282 guestrooms at Express By Holiday Inn Causeway Bay. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Rooms also include air conditioning.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker