Holiday Inn Express Chicago - Magnificent Mile
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Holiday Inn Express Chicago - Magnificent MileMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 2First to ReviewFeb 02, 2014
This is probably the nicest Holiday Inn I’ve been to, but I guess every hotel in this neighborhood is pretty nice. The lobby isn’t anything that blew me away, but there’s a cool light-up portrait of Chicago’s skyline behind the front desk. The hotel also has a nice little breakfast area that helps getting the morning kick-started. As for the room, I was pleasantly surprised with the modern design. There’s an avocado-green color scheme, and it really makes the room easy on the eyes. Again, this is one overachieving Holiday Inn.
Mediocre781 reviews across the web.
- Location97% liked the proximity to shopping.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 91%.
- Hotel71% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building67% thought the facilities needed updating.
- Service61% said the reception staff was ok.
- Food54% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
This 3.0 star property has a business center. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking and express check in.
Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer free local calls and voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 32 per day
- Valet parking: US$ 42 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.