Holiday Inn Express College Station
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!48 reviews across the web.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room90% said the beds were comfortable.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 83%.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 77% of guests gave positive comments.
- Food71% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities.
There are 77 guestrooms at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites College Station. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and triple sheeting. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to free local calls, guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is available.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.