Holiday Inn Express Colton
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!115 reviews across the web.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location100% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Room96% said rooms were clean.
- HotelHotel is great. 87% of the guests liked it.
- PriceGreat price. Appreciated by 86% of guests.
- Food81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. The property has designated areas for smoking.
There are 150 guestrooms at Holiday Inn Express Colton. Refrigerators and microwaves are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer free local calls and voice mail. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 25 per stay
- Pet deposit: US$ 75 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.