Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!203 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 98%.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room86% said rooms were clean.
- HotelHotel is great.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.
Dining options at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites DENVER AIRPORT include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. Complimentary wireless
There are 161 guestrooms at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites DENVER AIRPORT. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, and irons/ironing boards.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee & Tea Maker