Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh - Royal Mile
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Very Good!1848 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 99%.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location95% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel85% thought it was clean.
- Restaurant74% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- InternetInternet is average.
This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities.
There are 161 guestrooms at Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh City Centre. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker