Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Irving North-Las Colinas
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!44 reviews across the web.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingConference area was excellent, according to 83%
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 80%.
- Food78% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 75% of guests gave positive comments.
- InternetInternet works. 71% of guests gave positive comments.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. The property has an airport shuttle, which is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities.
There are 128 guestrooms at Holiday Inn Express Irving North Las Colinas. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. At the 2.5 star property, accommodations include kitchenettes with microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. In addition to free local calls, guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.