Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marshall
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre30 reviews across the web.
- LocationTerrific location. 94% of the guests loved it.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 67% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Service60% said the reception staff was ok.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 59% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Food58% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- PricePrice is too high. It had 54% negative mentions.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a business center. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include gift shops/newsstands and laundry facilities.
Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer free local calls and voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request wake up calls.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.