Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive

7276 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819

The decor is clean and classy, with earthy browns and reds which lend to the overall warmth of the rooms. Holiday Inn Express has all the basic amenities you could ask for - a very nice fitness center and pool, complimentary breakfast, free WiFi, and shuttle service to the parks. Some standout features include a business center with several computers ...

Popular withBusinessBudgetFamilies

Restaurants near Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive

Buffalo Wild Wings

0.12 mi from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive

While the food is good and the service is attentive, this place is simply too crowded and too difficult to get in and out of to make it worth the while. Sports bars and wing places abound. Heading to Gator's Dockside is a great alternative.

TGI Friday's - Carrier Dr.

0.16 mi from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive

Cici's Pizza - International Drive

0.13 mi from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive

Although I do like Cici's pizza in that I can find something I like and so can my son, this ilocation leaves a lot to be desired. It looks old and worn out. Even a paint job would help. Plus the location is usually crowded. The food is good, but the pizzas go very quickly.

Whole Foods Market

0.54 mi from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive

Whole Foods Grocery

Popular withFoodiesFamilies

Golden Corral Buffet & Grill

0.48 mi from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive

Great buffet. Great food for a small price. We eat here all the time. They also have a great breakfast buffet.

Chick-fil-A

0.56 mi from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive

Chick-Fil-A is like crack. It's *that* addictive. I don't know what they do to that chicken to make it taste so good. Other items on the menu are good, too. My daughter loves the chicken noodle soup. I, however, love the chicken sandwich & the nuggets. You will, too.

Popular withFamilies

Rocco's Tacos & Tequila Bar

0.91 mi from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive

I'm a down town and Winter Park girl, sometimes it's hard to leave my bubble, on recommendation I met up with a friend there. We sat at the bar that looked over the lake in the back. The sun was going down, we both checked in on FB and showed the bartender with that we could order a drink for ...

First Watch Restaurant

0.92 mi from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive

First of all, I am not a morning person. To get me to these types of restaurants is usually the promise of a day at the theme parks. When Le Peep closed, this became the new place for breakfast. It doesn't feel as unhealthy as a Denny's or IHOP. The food tastes fresh. The staff is very attentive. A nice ...

IHOP Restaurant

0.71 mi from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive

great food love there pancakes and syrip

Pei Wei Asian Diner

0.57 mi from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive

This is P.F. Chang's little sister of sorts. Part of the family, but has its own personality. This is a fast food/counter service type restaurant. But the food is on par with its bigger brother. The setting is more upscale. The staff is efficient. The food is made to order quickly. The choices are unique and often differ to the ...

J Alexander's Restaurants

0.6 mi from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive

I absolutely love J Alexander's! The food is fabulous. Those shoestring-sized fries are so addictive. Pair them with anything on the menu and I promise you'll eat them first! Everything I've tried there has been delicious. Filet mignon, fish tacos, salads - you name it. You can't go wrong.

Ocean Prime - Orlando

0.62 mi from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive

Cameron Mitchell is one of my favorite chefs. And, he's from where I live in Ohio. I was so thrilled when I realized that he opened a restaurant in Orlando and couldn't wait to take my extended family there to experience it. Food and service, as usual, were top notch. Mitchell has successfully translated his concept from Ohio to Florida. ...

Lime Fresh Mexican Grill - Phillips Crossing

0.52 mi from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive

Close to Whole Foods on Sandlake. While I enjoyed our meal and we had a pleasant experience, I think I prefer Tijuana Flats a little more. Still, if you’re in the area, it’s worth a visit.

Joe's Crab Shack - International Drive

0.83 mi from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive

My husband and I ate here late and it's not a bad place to eat at if you are looking to eat seafood. We ordered a sampler platter and a seafood feast for two and it was fulfilling! We ordered our seafood to be cajon style and the cook totally put a lot of the salt on our seafood. It ...

Kona Dog (formely Hula Dog)

0.44 mi from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive

What can I say. Probably one of the best restaurant surprises I’ve ever experienced. Since we travel to Orlando frequently, we enjoy looking for and trying new places to eat. Hula Dog was my son’s idea. He’s a genius - the food is fabulous!!! You have to try it!

Jimmy Johns Gourmet Sandwiches - Sand Lake Road West

0.6 mi from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive

This one just popped up! This is still my pick for a sandwich place. And being new, I was a bit hesitant. My rule is never visit any eatery in the first 30 days, but broke it for Jimmy Johns. I am still amazed at the speed with which they make a sandwich. And it came out exactly like I ...

Fogo de Chão Orlando

0.69 mi from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive

Wantilan at Loews Royal Pacific Resort - Luau

0.95 mi from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive

World's Largest McDonald's

0.36 mi from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive

Nice place to wind the kids down after walking all day. This 2 story MCD has a arcade and play place upstairs, gourmet dining downstairs, large aquarium in the middle of dining area and ice cream shop. Sometimes vendors are inside selling discount tickets, souvenirs, balloon animals and face painting depending on which day you go. Everything is reasonably priced ...

Popular withFamilies

Kobe Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar

0.74 mi from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive

Home of good food and Japanese swashbuckling chefs. Some of the chefs are more entertaining than others, it's a bit hit and miss, depends on the audience I guess as well? I would recommended the steak, lobster and jumbo shrimp, it was delicious. Fortunately they also provide take out boxes. The time at the restaurant seemed to fly by, oh ...