Holiday Inn Express London-Greenwich
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
Good!1326 reviews across the web.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 72%.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 69% of guests gave positive feedback.
- RoomBeds were acceptable for 68%.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 66% of guests had positive things to say about it.
Dining options at Holiday Inn Express London Greenwich include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities.
There are 162 guestrooms at Holiday Inn Express London Greenwich. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.