Holiday Inn Express Marina Del Rey/Venice Area
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!818 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Internet98% thought it was a great value.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 92%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 89%.
- Room75% thought rooms were spacious.
Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and self parking.
There are 47 guestrooms at Holiday Inn Express Century City. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail and free local calls. Rooms also include desks and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request wake up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.... read more
- Business Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Clothing Iron
- Coffee & Tea Maker