Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 51%Business Travelers
User Reviews (2 Reviews)
- Holiday Inn Express Montreal Centre-VilleMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3First to ReviewAug 28, 2013
Clean, large hotel close to all the action in Montreal. It's located within walking distance to Chinatown and the Old Port, convenient access to orange line metro. I'm a priority club member and my usual accommodation is a large suite with a living room and kitchenette. The breakfast is complimentary and there is everything from freshly made sausage, egg to DIY waffles and pancakes. Very comfortable.Recommended for:Family Travelers
- Holiday Inn Express Montreal Centre-VilleDec 24, 2012
This hotel was randomly chosen when I used hotwire and I can say that the rooms are spacious. The bathroom might not be the most luxurious but it does the trick with what you need to do. The basic layout has a kitchonette area and a small living room with an office desk for your computer hardware. The buffet serves food but I wouldnt write home about it. 1 day interior parking was 18$ with unlimited entries/exits is maybe 3-4$ than outdoor lots around the area.
Very Good!674 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food80% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 74% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Location70% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- RoomOnly 64% said rooms were clean enough.
About Holiday Inn Express Montreal Centre-Ville:
Dining options at Holiday Inn Select Montréal Centre Ville include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a
There are 235 guestrooms at Holiday Inn Select Montréal Centre Ville. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail and free local calls. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.