Holiday Inn Express Roswell
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!212 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 95%.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building88% said the facilities were very new.
- Food86% loved the dining experience.
- Hotel81% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 71%.
Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary
There are 80 guestrooms at Holiday Inn Express Roswell. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. In addition to free local calls, guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Coffee & Tea Maker