Holiday Inn Express San Diego Downtown
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!111 reviews across the web.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location100% thought parking was inexpensive.
- HotelHotel is great. Appreciated by 80% of guests.
- Food80% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 75% of guests gave positive comments.
- RoomFor only 50%, the noise level was all right.
Dining options at Holiday Inn San Diego Downtown include a restaurant. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and business services. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. The property has an airport shuttle, which is complimentary. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities.
There are 220 guestrooms at Holiday Inn San Diego Downtown. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, and irons/ironing boards.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 16 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.