Holiday Inn Express San Diego Downtown
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!157 reviews across the web.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location100% thought parking was inexpensive.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room58% thought it was too noisy.
- PricePrice is reasonable.
Dining options at Holiday Inn San Diego Downtown include a restaurant. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers small
There are 220 guestrooms at Holiday Inn San Diego Downtown. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, and irons/ironing boards.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 16 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker