Holiday Inn Express San Diego-Sorrento Valley
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!219 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is great. 87% of the guests liked it.
- Food84% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Location83% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Room78% said the beds were comfortable.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 68% of guests gave positive feedback.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities.
There are 79 guestrooms at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Diego Sorrento Valley. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to free local calls, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.