Holiday Inn Express Stone Mountain
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!146 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location100% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Food90% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room82% said rooms were clean.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a business center. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff,
There are 63 guestrooms at Holiday Inn Express Stone Mountain. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to free local calls, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks and irons/ironing boards. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Clothing Iron
- Coffee & Tea Maker