Holiday Inn Express Vancouver
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!725 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food87% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 87%.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.
Dining options at Holiday Inn Vancouver Centre include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Vancouver property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities.
There are 196 guestrooms at Holiday Inn Vancouver Centre. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls.