Holiday Inn Express Vancouver
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!553 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 90%.
- Hotel80% thought it was clean.
- Restaurant80% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building.
Dining options at Holiday Inn Vancouver Centre include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Vancouver property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities.
There are 196 guestrooms at Holiday Inn Vancouver Centre. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct dial
- Fitness Center
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker