Holiday Inn Express West Los Angeles
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Holiday Inn Express West Los AngelesMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 2First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
I had a good experience at my recent stay here. Check-in was a breeze. Staff was very pleasant. They helped suggest places for local eats since we wanted to order in for a delivery one evening. The rooms are very clean and amenities are updated. Note that they do have parking available, but it costs $10/day. They offer free breakfast everyday until 9:30am. The hotel is very close to the freeway and it is only a few minutes drive from downtown Santa Monica. I would recommend this place to others.
Good!544 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Internet97% thought it was a great value.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 72%.
Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and self parking.
There are 47 guestrooms at Holiday Inn Express Century City. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail and free local calls. Rooms also include desks and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request wake up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.