Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Downtown
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!472 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Hotel98% thought it was clean.
- Location96% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room83% thought rooms were spacious.
- Food62% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 58% of guests gave positive comments.
Dining options at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Downtown Ottawa include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers secretarial services and business services. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include a casino, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
There are 233 guestrooms at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Downtown Ottawa. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.