Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Fair893 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- Room72% said the beds were comfortable.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 70%.
- Food66% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 57%.
Dining options at Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is available for a surcharge.
There are 310 guestrooms at Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and bathrobes. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Rooms also include air conditioning. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room