Holiday Inn London - Kings Cross / Bloomsbury
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre474 reviews across the web.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 81%.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 71%.
- Food64% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 64% of guests gave positive comments.
Dining options at Holiday Inn Kings Cross/Bloomsbury include a restaurant. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. Spa amenities include beauty services and a hair salon. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers secretarial services and limo/town car service. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. Concierge services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and currency exchange.
There are 405 guestrooms at Holiday Inn Kings Cross/Bloomsbury. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature bathrobes and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include trouser presses and irons/ironing boards. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.