Holiday Inn Niagara Falls-By The Falls
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!873 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 89%.
- GroundsNice grounds. Appreciated by 82% of guests.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 64% of guests had positive things to say about it.
Dining options at Holiday Inn Niagara Falls include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and ATM/banking services.
There are 122 guestrooms at Holiday Inn Niagara Falls. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.