Holiday Inn Oxford Circus
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre265 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel74% thought it was clean.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 65% of guests gave positive comments.
- Food64% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- Room62% said rooms were small.
Dining options at Holiday Inn Oxford Circus include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Business services and concierge services are available. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities.
There are 164 guestrooms at Holiday Inn Oxford Circus. Bathrooms feature bathtubs and hair dryers. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, and trouser presses. Housekeeping is available.