Holiday Inn Philadelphia - Historic District
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre1640 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location93% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel80% thought it was clean.
- RoomOnly 69% said rooms were clean enough.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 58% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Service57% said the reception staff was ok.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 55% of guests had positive things to say about it.
Dining options at Holiday Inn Philadelphia Historic District include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a business center. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer voice mail and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have cable channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request wake up calls. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.