Holiday Inn Santa Barbara-Goleta
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Holiday Inn Santa Barbara-GoletaMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily TravelersFoodies+ 3First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
This is a nice hotel and a good option if you are in the area. Teams like to stay here - the hotel has a good layout and a pool centrally located. It is a little old and there are some newer hotels in the area if that interests you. Good rates usually.
Mediocre578 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel67% considered it to be not well-maintained.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 66%.
- Service66% said the reception staff was ok.
- Food59% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
Dining options at Holiday Inn Santa Barbara Goleta include a restaurant. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. The property has an airport shuttle, which is
Televisions have cable channels. Guests may request wake up calls.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service