- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!232 reviews across the web.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 100%.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 91% of the guests loved it.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceGreat price. 86% of the guests liked it.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 85% of the guests liked it.
- Internet80% thought it was a great value.
About Holiday Inn Select Orlando - International Airport:
Dining options at Holiday Inn Orlando International Airport include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a fitness facility.
There are 288 guestrooms at Holiday Inn Orlando International Airport. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer free local calls and voice mail. Televisions have premium satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request refrigerators and wake up calls.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.