Holiday Inn Sharjah
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 88%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Holiday Inn SharjahMember ofBudget TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 4First to ReviewJul 28, 2013
The central location is nice, the staff in friendly, and the rooms are very large clean, and spacious. However, the gym is just a large closet with a handful of machines, the pool is very small, and the food is glorified fast food.
Good!229 reviews across the web.
- Location94% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room94% thought rooms were spacious.
- Ambiance88% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- PriceGreat price. Appreciated by 85% of guests.
- Hotel78% thought it was clean.
Dining options at Holiday Inn SHARJAH include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. Business services and concierge services are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and currency exchange.
There are 180 guestrooms at Holiday Inn SHARJAH. Bathrooms feature bathtubs, bidets, scales, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels and video game consoles. Air conditioned rooms also include desks. A nightly turndown service is offered and guests may request refrigerators. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.