Holiday Inn Surfers Paradise
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
Good!1767 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good beach hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- BeachWonderful beach. Highly appreciated by 99% of guests.
- Location99% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 93%.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel82% thought it was clean.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Recreational amenities include a spa tub. High speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include a swim up bar, multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
There are 404 guestrooms at Holiday Inn Surfers Paradise. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Flat panel televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks and irons/ironing boards. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: AU$ 6 per day
- Valet parking: AU$ 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.