Holiday Inn West Century City
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Holiday Inn West Century CityFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Stayed here several times. ALWAYS enjoyable and top notch! 4 restaurants with variety of Chinese, Western and Argentinian Grille food! Bi-lingual staff available, pool, spa, gift shop, kareoke bar, beautiful facilities and rooms! In room safe. 2-level shopping mall across the street, and a restore ancient village directly alongside and behind the hotel! Fantastic Tea House with floor show in village. Also, a great "hot pot" restaurant, and massage spa! Hotel is adjacent to The Intercontinental Hotel, which is 5 stars, with wonderful live entertainment, and indoor gardens! While the Intercontinental will run you about $140 USD and up, you usually can find deals on the Holiday Inn West for $53-$67 per night! A definite go to location! New high rise housing, the Expo Centre, man-made lakes with fountains, black and white swans and a lakeside eatery and other fine dining within easy walking distance, as is banking.
Mediocre39 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Hotel Building83% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Food78% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 68% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 63% of guests gave positive comments.
- Room61% said rooms were small.