Member Reviews (1)
Fair1480 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 99%.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Food90% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service82% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 74%.
- InternetInternet is average.
Dining options at Hollywood Hotel The Hotel of Hollywood near Universal Studio include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. A complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, a technology helpdesk, and technology support staff. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Los Angeles property has 10000 square feet of event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. For a surcharge, shuttle services include an area shuttle which runs to destinations within 5 mi and a theme park shuttle. Business services, wedding services, concierge services, and limo/town car service are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Extended parking privileges may be offered to guests after check out (surcharge). This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2010.
There are 128 guestrooms at Hollywood Hotel The Hotel of Hollywood near Universal Studio. Balconies offer city, pool, or courtyard views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, triple sheeting, and premium bedding. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, voice mail, and in room safes (accommodate laptops). 37 inch LCD televisions have premium satellite channels, first run movies, and free movie channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic check out, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 18 per day
- Self parking large vehicle: US$ 29 per day
- Pets: US$ 35 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.