This cute apartment-style complex, located just north of Hollywood Boulevard, has been around since the 1980s. It’s sort of a hidden gem—many locals don’t even know it exists. There are 40 rooms, with various types ranging from basic juniors (not suites) to executive kings—some of which have patios. The property tends to be very popular with families, who appreciate the ...
Things to do near Hollywood Orchid Suites
- 10.15 mi6801 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90028-61010.15 mi from Hollywood Orchid Suites157 reviews
I don't know why anyone would walk the entire three and a half miles of the Hollywood Walk of Fame just to look at five point stars containing names of Hollywood personalities. However, the embedded stars do provide a diversion as you walk from place to place. The Walk of Fame is administered by the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, which ...Popular with
- 20.09 mi6925 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 900280.09 mi from Hollywood Orchid Suites79 reviews
What Hollywood adventure would be complete without stopping by Grauman's Chinese theatre?! People from all over the world come to admire the hand and footprints of some of the most celebrated celebrities and without doubt it certainly is an attraction that shouldn't be missed. I haven't had the chance to tour the inside of the buildling, so this review is ...Popular with
- 30.13 mi7001 Franklin Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90028-86030.13 mi from Hollywood Orchid Suites34 reviews
Located in one of the first mansions built in Hollywood, this is a private clubhouse operated by the Academy of Magical Arts as a showplace for top professional and amateur magicians who perform a variety of close-up, parlor and stage magic. Dinner, with a nice view of Hollywood, is served prior to the performances. It is a members only club. ...Popular with
- 40.08 mi6801 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90028-61010.08 mi from Hollywood Orchid Suites52 reviews
This is a huge, open-air shopping center – it actually encompasses most of the block and technically includes the Kodak Theater and Grauman’s Chinese theater (in fact, you can park for all 3 in the center’s underground parking lots – 2 hours free with shop or restaurant validation and 4 hours with movie theater validation). The centerpiece of the complex ...Popular with
- 50.13 mi6838 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA0.13 mi from Hollywood Orchid Suites17 reviews
Showcasing an ornate East Indian interior and a Spanish Colonial exterior, El Capitan opened in 1926 as a live theater. Converted to a movie house in the 1940s El Capitan was the site of numerous world premiers, perhaps the most famous being Orson Welles' Citizen Kane. Walt Disney Company and Pacific Theaters bought the site in 1989 and performed a ...Popular with
- 60.11 mi6933 Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood, CA 90028, United States0.11 mi from Hollywood Orchid Suites12 reviews
Here is the short history. - Madame Tussauds Wax Museum s origin from London who was a major tourist attraction in there. Eventually it expands to across the globe have total of 17 locations. Each location had wax statue based on the local celeb and some more well know international like Lady Gaga which has wax sculpture in every Tussauds ...
- 70.08 mi6801 Hollywood Blvd Los Angeles, CA 900280.08 mi from Hollywood Orchid Suites10 reviews
I am just amazed at what the human body can do. Iris was a great show. It was amazing. The two men at the beginning displayed great power and grace. The women contortionists just kept me in awe of what their bodies were doing. It was jaw dropping. The show had a cinematic feel to it and it was fantastic. ...Popular with
- 80.04 mi
- 90.14 mi
- 100.19 mi6767 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 900280.19 mi from Hollywood Orchid Suites9 reviews
The Wax Museum's greatest enticement , which it doesn't capitalize on, is the history of the building it occupies, which history in turn is inseparable from what existed next door. But, that is another story for another time. As for the Wax Museum, if wax celebrity figures interest you, you may want to go instead to Madame Tussaud's, next to ...
- 110.12 mi6801 Hollywood Blvd Ste. 143, Los Angeles, CA0.12 mi from Hollywood Orchid Suites7 reviews
This is a fun place to take a group. Enjoy cocktails while bowling on some of the best looking lanes I have ever seen. Lounge on sofas in between frames and listen to music. When finished, hang out at the bar or move on. Definitely a good place at least once.
- 120.2 mi1660 North Highland Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90028-61210.2 mi from Hollywood Orchid Suites3 reviews
So I bought the groupon deal for this place, which was awesome cause we saved a lot. A hint, please take the train! The stop at hollywood and highland is right by the museum so its really close. It totally beats having to sit in traffic and dealing with all the pedestrians everywhere. There are a total of 4 floors. ...Popular with
- 130.11 mi6925 Hollywood Blvd Los Angeles, CA 900280.11 mi from Hollywood Orchid Suites3 reviews
So my friend and I were just talking about this tour when we saw a Groupon come out of right around the same time - so sold! I have to say - being a local, I've never been on any of the LA tours that they have - so I can't compare. I love TMZ anyways - their website and ...
- 140.04 mi6801 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, California0.04 mi from Hollywood Orchid Suites2 reviews
I came here for America's Got Talent taping. The venue looks so nice inside and the stage looked amazing. I'm glad I was able to score these tickets and be able to watch it at the Dolby!Popular with
- 150.19 mi
- 160.11 mi6840 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 900460.11 mi from Hollywood Orchid Suites2 reviews
If you’re a Jimmy Kimmel fan, or just want to catch some of his celebrity guests and experience being part of the audience for a live TV show, you can catch the Kimmel show in this beautiful old Masonic temple.. The show tapes most weeknights at 9pm. You can get a list of upcoming guest dates here: http://abc.go.com/primetime/jimmykimmel. Tickets to ...Popular with
- 170.14 mi7000 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA0.14 mi from Hollywood Orchid Suites1 review
**SWANKY LOUNGE WITH GOOD LOOKING PEEPS** We didn't even want to deal with Boulevard 3, so we walked a few blocks and stumbled into Teddy's. LIKES: *Nice front people. *No attitude. *No cover. *Nice decor *Eye candy *Plenty of sitting area *Dance floor Wow. Then we walked in and was blown away by the beauty of the bar, the chandeliers, ...Popular with
- 180.11 mi6925 Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood, California0.11 mi from Hollywood Orchid Suites2 reviews
I had many good memories here at the formally known Grauman's Chinese Theater. Many star stricken moments for me with premieres and screenings. It's now called the TCL Chinese Theater, and recently renovated. They completely tore the inside of the theater out and gave it a brand new face lift. Now they have stadium seats with more room and space ...Popular with
- 190.2 mi6751 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 900280.2 mi from Hollywood Orchid Suites1 review
First went to Frederick's in Hollywood when I was 17 in 1971 and continued until I left LA in 1996. This was the greatest place for sexy, naughty, trashy and beautiful lingerie and clothes. This was THE store to buy and see the newest and most "out there" clothes of the time. There are other Frederick's stores in malls but ...
- 200.15 mi7000 Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood, CA0.15 mi from Hollywood Orchid Suites1 review
Its a crazzzy show! With a basically a live circus performance of ciaos this is a show stopper when the show comes on... Probably best to get a table otherwise you look like a majestic horse part of the show being put on, so if you are not into the madness, either don't go or sit back and drink it ...Popular with