Home Lisbon Hostel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
Member Reviews (2)
- Home Lisbon HostelMember ofLGBTLocal CultureFoodies+ 1Jan 17, 2013
While "home" may be a stretch, I did enjoy this hostel. Well-located (near underground, several tourist attrations, and tons of restaurants and bars), clean, welcoming, and there's a nice little kitchen and living room area.
I met some pretty cool people here: some guy from NYC who decided to write a book after graduating from med school, a few Australians starting a gap year and looking to party in every city in every country, and a few girls just looking to see some sights. The hostel definitely fosters this sort of social atmosphere, so it's a great place for a solo traveler to meet people!
Good!26 reviews across the web.
- ServiceWorld class service. Highly appreciated by 100% of guests.
- FoodFood is delicious. 86% of the guests liked it.
- HotelHotel is great. 81% of the guests liked it.
- RoomNice rooms. 79% of guests gave positive feedback.
- LocationGood location. 76% of guests gave positive comments.