My Guide to Maui

Discover the top things to do and places to eat near my Maui property for your next vacation.

REMODELED CONDO, HAS RARE, WIDER LANAI, YOU DESERVE IT

We are happy to share our remodeled condo with our guests. Check out vrbo.com/253912.

Maui Ocean Center

A great place for an afternoon visit to see wonderful displays of marine life of the Pacific. Watching the turtles feeding is a favorite activity. I choose the afternoon because I prefer to go to the beach in the morning.

Pacific Whale Foundation

They have many different trip options to go out on the ocean. Their store is interesting too, and a good place to find souvenir gifts or clothing.

Alexander & Baldwin Sugar Museum

Interesting displays about the history of the sugar industry on Maui. Visit just takes about an hour, so it makes for another pleasant afternoon activity.

Fabiani's

Great food...happy ambiance...mid-price range...This one is a little off the beaten path, but it is not hard to find, and I think you will be glad you have found it.

Safeway

Very large store with great selection. The one off of the Piilani Hwy. is the one that is nearest to the condo.

Maui Tropical Plantation

This makes for a pleasant stop, especially if you would like to see some of the tropical plants being grown. I don't think it is a "must-do" location. The store doesn't always have the best prices.

Maui Banyan Maui Condos

The marker for this is too far back from the ocean. The address is 2575 So. Kihei Road. Well, of course, I give this 5 stars because it is where we chose to buy and to eventually remodel H306. It truly is in a great location within easy walking distance to beaches, shops and restaurants. Maui Banyan is a...