My Guide to Renton

Discover the top things to do and places to eat near my Renton property for your next vacation.

Museum of Flight

What a fantastic place to be on this part town! You will see the latest Boeing planes in action. Fabulous restaurant and friendly people! Gift shop is a must to visit!

IKEA Seattle

What a place to shop! You basically have everything you need when you shop there! They have the best prices and best deals on daily basis. Please visit there and save lots!

Southcenter Mall

This mall is in the heart of Tukwila. Fantastic deals and lot of good food courts, and restaurants! You can easily spend a few days to shop. Enjoy the cinemas too!

Kubota Gardens

What a place in Heaven! So much to learn and pass on to other people! Simply amazing!

Outback Steakhouse

My family loves this place! What a steak to enjoy for the whole family! Keep up the good work guys!

Fry's Electronics

What a place to visit when you need computer supplies! This place has basically everything you need to make your PC better and safe. Keep up with it everyone!

Applebee's

This is my family's 2nd home! Fantastic food and no wait !!!! We like that. Complete and friendly!