My Guide to Dominican Republic

My favorite restaurants are: BAILEYS, TERRA LINDA, BOLOGNAs international foods, from sandwiches, pizza to best steaks!! some of them even deliver to the villa.

Perfect and unforgettable vacation villa for you, your friends and family.

This 3 BR Villa will be your dream come true! All new here, different and unique designed lay out and decoration, spacious living/dining room, 2 dining areas, ample inclosed terrace which opens up directly to the pool, large private pool, huge garden with day bed swing and "jacuzzi" bench, Brick...

Sosua Main Beach

lots of shops, bars, restaurants, divers and my real estate office READY FOR DR

Bird Watching Vacation And So Much More!

Wonderful 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom vacation rental villa, nice furnished, spacious rooms, close to center and beaches!

Bologna

absolute great food and service. ,my favorite here- peppersteak with mushed potatoes and veggies and a karaffe of a dry red wine.

Terra Linda Resort

Absolute fantastic place. Superb kitchen, big menu to choose from and good prices. You sit in a beautiful decorated restaurant and have a great service. Andrea

Hotel Waterfront

Beautiful restaurant over looking the ocean, perfect service and great kitchen! Andrea

Best Sosua Real Estate

My office Ready for DR is located about 50 meters from the parking of the main beach of Sosua, just passed La Roca Restaurant. I love Sosua and I live here since 1985 and looking forward finding a home or vacation home for you and your family!