My Guide to Osprey/Sarasota

Discover the top things to do and places to eat near my Osprey/Sarasota property for your next vacation.

Legacy Bike Trail

although this can be crowded in season, it is something we all must do once, either in part or the whole, via bicycle, inline skating or walking.

Casey Key Fish House

Wonderful "old Florida" feel, great fish and salads, lovely setting-Tiki bar too! We always go at least once while we are at the condo!

Historic Spanish Point

Very pleasant to see this historical spot on a sunny warm day-- good for history buffs and views aer great.

Publix - The Plaza at Palmer Ranch

Great plaza for almost anything you need-groceries, hair and nails, pizza, shipping, flowers, Target, etc. and a beautiful YMCA, Lowe's, and Kohls are just down the street!

Saltwater Cafe

Good food-great prices!

Pelican Alley

Good food, prices and an "old Florida" atmosphere. Sit by the windows facing the water and you might see dolphins in the intercoastal.

Calusa Lakes Golf Club

good golf but the grounds have seemed pretty burnt the few times I have played there. Don't rememebr the cost-might be a good deal anyway and you can go to Albee Farm afterwards for homemade orange ice cream!