Member Reviews (1)
Mediocre23 reviews across the web.
- Room94% complained about the bathroom.
- LocationLocation is great. Appreciated by 88% of guests.
- GroundsUgly grounds. 75% complained.
- ServiceService is unsatisfactory. Criticized by 69% of the guests.
- HotelHotel needs some improvements. 62% of guests gave negative feedback.
- PricePrice is too high. 62% negative comments.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. This 2.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers limo/town car service and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Concierge services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in October 2010.
There are 50 guestrooms at The Inn of Homestead. Balconies offer pool views. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses, Egyptian cotton linens, and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, iPod docking stations, and free local calls. Televisions have premium cable channels and complimentary TV Internet access. Rooms also include washers/dryers, desks, complimentary bottled water, and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in October 2010.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.