Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Homestead MotelMember ofFoodiesBackpackersAdventure TravelersFirst to ReviewApr 07, 2014
When we tried to check in, there was a problem. We had booked through Hotwire and when we got there, they didn't have any more of the queen rooms we had booked. So they offered to give us a 1 twin room (not enough for 2 people) or we could pay more for a king. That's not how any other motel runs their business. The guy begrudgingly gave us a 2 double bed room. Plus, the floor in the room was sticky and stained your feet black. Not cool.
Mediocre117 reviews across the web.
- Room87% complained about the bathroom.
- Hotel82% thought it was rather dirty.
- ServiceOnly 50% thought the service was professional.
- FoodFood is inedible.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
- LocationLocation is great.
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk