Homewood Suites Fresno
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Homewood Suites FresnoMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 11First to ReviewJul 20, 2014
This Homewood Suites is pretty new, in a newer office park section of Fresno. Actually, it is very hard to find, as the address isn't right on the street; you have to turn into a road that looks like an empty lot, then you notice a little sign for 2 hotels way off the street, one being Homewood (the other a Marriott chain property).
Even the street closest to the hotel, has no access to this Homewood, so you have to back track and go back to Fresno Street and find that little road.
The other thing is that there are 2 small elevators, which is fine if your room is near the front; but if you get a room in the middle of the rear, then there is a door to get in nearby, but then you have to walk half a city block to get to the elevator.
Otherwise, it is a Homewood, with free cocktail hour (with really super friendly service) and free breakfast in the morning. If you stay here, get a a ground floor room if you can, and be on the lookout for it off the main streets.
Excellent!134 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 81%.
- Room78% said the beds were comfortable.
- HotelExcellent hotel.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet