- AP 710, La Ceiba 31101, HondurasRanked #1 overall in La Ceiba hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Located along Honduras’ northwest coast, Pico Bonito National Park is a naturalist’s paradise (with miles of rain forest and more than 500 species of birds) and the boutique eco-lodge of...Popular with
- 2Carretera Pavimentada Principal, Sandy Bay, HondurasRanked #1 overall in Sandy Bay hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Lots of fun things to do here! The beach was immaculate with lots of chairs for laying out. They had snorkel equipment for rent, as well as a bar by...
- 314 Calle SO btwn 21 y 22 Avenida SO | Colonia Las Mesetas, San Pedro Sula, HondurasRanked #1 overall in San Pedro Sula hotels2 reviews
Los Molinos B&B provides safe, clean, budget accommodations in San Pedro Sula, where I stayed overnight en route to the Bay Islands. SPS sadly has a bit of a rough...
- Juan Pablo Segundo, Tegucigalpa, HondurasRanked #1 overall in Tegucigalpa hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4Popular with
- Carretera pavimentada Ppal, West Bay Beach, West Bay, HondurasRanked #1 overall in West Bay hotels1 review
Beautiful spot and accomodations, but definitely luxury. Large for the island, but not large by American standards. Loved it, but you can definitely find great, less luxurious accommodations on the...
- 6Copan Ruinas, HondurasRanked #1 overall in Copan Ruinas hotels1 review
Pirvate...romantic...you don't want to leave!Popular with
- Carretera Ms Vecinal, Palmetto Bay, Crawfish Rock, IB3100, HondurasRanked #1 overall in Crawfish Rock hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
A quiet and romantic place.
- 8Colonia 15 de Septiembre. Bloque 1 Casa # 39, Tegucigalpa, HondurasRanked #2 overall in Tegucigalpa hotels1 reviewPopular with
- 9Barrio El Centro 1 y 2 Ave, 2 Calle Sur, El Progreso, HondurasRanked #1 overall in El Progreso hotels1 review
- 10Ranked #2 overall in West End hotels1 review
I was there a couple of years ago. I spent a romantic week on Roatan while getting my scuba license. The Cocolobo was such a big part of my experience...